Thursday, March 18, 2010

Three

when I decided to buy these particular beads for this project I was thinking gold and lapis -- those typical materials for an Egyptian style design

all of these beads are glass, but the "look" is right

I'm getting better at these -- the third one just cranked right along

so now I'm making myself nuts trying to remember where I stashed the eye cabs that I want to use for the focal bead

AAARRGGHH

I'm going to keep working on these until I get as many of them done as I think I'm going to need, then if I still haven't found the cabs, I'll just work on the next project until I do (I have red glass seed beads and pewter cubes to do another piece using this idea)

but it is frustrating

meantime, I'm stitching up the two charity quilt kits that I picked up at the guild meeting, and tomorrow is the meeting for one of my other groups -- but it is supposed to snow over tonight and into tomorrow morning, so my attendance will depend on just how bad that snow is

time to get to work

No comments: