Monday, March 08, 2010

turtle shells and red things

well, the legs are finished and so is the top of the shell for the turtle toy

I started on the underside of the shell yesterday too, and got it about half finished

he's looking good!

and this bit of knitting should be finished this week, which means I'll be starting on another project -- probably the afghan I want to knit for a friend for Christmas
this is the piece of stone I bought on Saturday at the gem show

I love the colors!!

warm

royal

awesome (please excuse the flash glare there on the edge)

so now I'm thinking about what I'll be making this in to

(and don't you love the patterns of the matrix too?!)

time to go and launder

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh, that's funny--I thought it was a screenshot from a cardiac...nevermind. It IS beautiful, very!