Tuesday, October 25, 2011

nothing to show for it

I have nothing to show you this morning

not that I did nothing yesterday, but 5 loads of laundry is unremarkable aside from the speed with which the drying happened -- guess the dryer had been slowly dying for a while -- after last week's repair, it's much better, thank you

this morning I took the van over to the mechanic to have the work done on it -- that will be a big ouch to the bank account, but less of one than if we don't have the work done now

we also worked out in the yard some yesterday, rolling up all the hoses and putting them in the shed

work on the descriptions for the quilts continues -- today I'll be printing them on card stock so I can laminate them -- that way I can use them for both showings

time to get to that

No comments: