Friday, October 21, 2011

the only progress to show you

the tree trunks have sprung up from the ground on all four of the panels

I have to say that right now the winter panel is my favorite, but that may change as it goes on



the next framing of the purple glass is also moving along -- when I get it finished I'll take a picture

yesterday I went to my local store to get some more material to cut stamps for the Africa series, only to discover they no longer carry the large size mats that I need -- I was not pleased -- this morning I found what I needed on line at a much cheaper price -- ok, its a good thing/bad thing -- saving money is always good -- but I have to wait for the product to arrive -- guess I'll be working on something else for a few days

like trees

or another piece of jewelery

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Can't wait to see more...!