Friday, October 28, 2011

what, no pictures?

seems the last couple of weeks I've been alternating days having lots of pictures and having none

sorry folks -- sometimes it just works out that way

yesterday, being the day after pay day, I spent time doing my least favorite thing in the world -- working on the budget -- today I'll be writing all the checks for the bills -- a necessary evil

I did work on some projects -- including spending a lot of time with paper and pencil trying to come up with a workable design for something I'm making for my dad for Christmas -- pictures of that soon

and cut out a blanket sleeper for Mr. Cute -- can't do the sewing on this until I get some ribbing fabric for the neck and cuffs (duh! I forgot about this requirement when I bought the fabric!!)

yup, there's lots happening, just nothing to show you today

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh fun. But I needed that reminder--thanks, I'm right on it myself.