Monday, January 02, 2012

back to projects

yesterday afternoon I finished quilting the spring panel

I'm pretty pleased with the way my idea of heavily quilting the sky and only outline quilting the tree created the look I wanted -- like the tree and it's leaves are popping up off the surface

so now I'm working on quilting the stripping to the left of the panel (I did the stripping to the right first), then it will be on to the winter panel


my searching through the stash for a solution to the dinosaur quilt issue was not very successful -- I'm still thinking about what I'll be doing about that


this morning I'll be heading over to the library to take down the art that has been hanging there for the past month, then on to run an errand or two while I'm out -- hoping to get some work done on projects this afternoon

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Love it.