Monday, January 30, 2012

new projects


once I got to sit down and do some beading, this came together pretty quickly

the "eye ball" is a glass piece that I got in a trade with another artist from Springfield, MO, a few years ago, and have just now figured out how to use it

(actually there were two of those, so I'll be making a second piece on this theme at some point)


I have 10 of these already put together to be part of the necklace for this, but I'll need to make some smaller ones, so there is a lot to do on this necklace beside just the "eye"





started on the dinosaur toy that will go along with the dinosaur quilt

this is the top of the head

interesting pattern

I do like the green/brown colorway, however -- and this yarn does make interesting patterns as you knit

neat


and I've nearly finished re-quilting the spring panel in the four seasons piece -- almost back to where I was when I decided to tip toe through the lily pads with the frogs and "rip it" out --- yippee!

somehow in the last 12 hours I've done something that my back did not like (I was fine when I went to sleep!) so my planned activities for the day (laundry, a trip to the local fabric store, picking up some groceries) will be slower and more painful than usual --- GRRRRR! one more of those reasons I want to be nearer to my daughter so I could actual get some help when I need it

No comments: