Sunday, January 22, 2012

finished!

the bracelet is complete

now I have almost a whole month before the deadline for the competition I'll be entering this in -- hmmm, that's almost as frustrating as working right up to the last minute!

never mind, I have other things to work on

like this quilt, for instance

finished the last corner block, so now it's on to the bigger center block

I'll be pulling out all the fabrics and getting that started this afternoon







and I think I finally have a usable idea for this year's Hoffman challenge

last night I drew this little sketch on a piece of scrap paper

so now I'll start working on some more full size drawings to see if this is something I can actually do

we'll see



the big black dog that lives here has been on "nurse duty" since I brought the DH home from the hospital

she keeps a close eye on what he's up to

last night she decided under the end of his recliner with part of his blanket over her head was a good place to "watch" him from

uh, right


time to go get breakfast together

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Just being a good watchdog there.

The bracelet now looks somehow Silicon Valley to me; binary maybe? Not really, but my brain is making the connection, maybe just because I wish you still lived here.