Saturday, January 07, 2012

it's a bird, it's a plane

it's a blind dinosaur?!

heh, well yes, it is

this block is ready for the face and the framing

psychedelic pterodactyl!!!

in the past few years I've made several baby quilts -- each of them different and all of them fun -- this one is no exception



yesterday afternoon we spent time in the doctor's office -- the DH is having shoulder replacement surgery on Wednesday, so he had to sign all of the paperwork, get fitted for the sling, etc. -- and Monday he goes to have all of the blood work, etc. at the hospital -- it's going to be a busy week (and we'd appreciate your prayers for his swift recovery)

today's plans include a trip to the store for groceries and some house cleaning before I get back to the projects -- time to get with it

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

Wishing you both the best with that surgery.

Nancy G said...

I love the way this quilt is coming together! Any chance I could see it in person when it's done?

Hmmm..."squal" is my word verification. I wonder; is that referring to a storm, or just a baby crying?!?