Tuesday, January 17, 2012

slogging along













beading progressing on the bracelet -- for a while I was afraid I wouldn't have enough to the gold bugles to finish the section, but not that I've done this much of it I'm pretty sure there will be

I'm pleased with how this is going

and over the weekend I had an idea for another bracelet, but it will require the purchasing of some materials, so that one will wait a while

meantime I'm still working on the quilting of the winter panel of the four seasons panel and the applique of the fourth corner of the dinosaur quilt and working on the knitting projects too, just not enough of anything to take a picture of

accomplished getting the laundry done yesterday -- a small step toward normal again!

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

I was trying to remember what the pattern in it reminded me of--and then suddenly laughed, thinking, if you add in a jewel and a folding clip thingamagummy, you've got stone hinge!

Nancy G said...

GROAN!!!