Tuesday, January 03, 2012

full steam ahead

after some thought and some further stash searching, I came up with a new idea to use on the dinosaur issue

yesterday I began again on the project

so far I'm liking the way this is going together



while I was in the "sewing room" I also got the apron for my daughter cut out and the beginning of the sewing done -- looking good




the first half back of the sweater is off the sticks

now I have to make the other side to match (ah, that's always the tricky part!)



I'm starting to think about the organizing that has to happen so I can file taxes (back in the days when we got a refund this felt like a more worth while exercise because there was a "reward" for doing it -- now days it's just another necessary piece of paperwork) BLEAH!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh, ow, well at least you're tackling it--I don't even want to think about the T word yet.