Friday, January 20, 2012

progress report

got all of the beading done on the face of the bracelet yesterday afternoon -- then coated the back of it with fray check so the threads will stay put

today I'll need to go through the box of leather and upholstery fabrics to find a lining so I can start on the finishing work

a couple of days ago I ordered some new cabochons to start on a new design -- I'm hoping those arrive soon
progress being made on the dinosaur quilt blocks

this is the final corner block, so I've also spent some time drawing up the patterns for the big center block

and it's about time to head to the yarn stash box and find something to make the knit dinosaur toy that will go along with the quilt


this morning the DH has his first doctor's appointment following his surgery

time to get moving

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh, cool! I like those!