Friday, June 22, 2012

more finished objects

another hot pad

this is number 9 in the ongoing stack

since I only work on these when I'm on the phone for more than a quick phone call, it takes a while to do one

this one looks like cool summer sorbet






and the new purse is finished!

this one is slightly wider and considerably deeper

and on the inside I included a loop with a clasp that can hold my keys and keep them from going to the bottom of the bag -- I used a repurposed piece of pink ribbon to stitch it into the lining

and there are two good sized pockets on the sides to put little things in -- like my phone and my business card holder

hope this one stands up as well as the last one did

we're supposed to have another spell of hot weather --- lets see what I can get done in the studio while I'm avoiding the heat

No comments: