Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Sillies

last Sunday I let the big black dog do the blog

after a busy week, its good to do something just for fun

earlier in the week, the DH tucked her blanket into her collar like a cape

she actually sat still long enough for me to grab the camera and take a picture

this morning I did some fiddling with it in the software and created the "Super Dog" picture

yesterday she found a dead mouse in the garage and carried it into the house for me --- EWWWW!!


another page for the busy book got finished yesterday

this was a more complex page --- more parts

this shoe has Velcro fasteners -- like the shoes Mr Cute wears (and I hear can remove on his own!)

I'll also be doing a shoe that gets laced, so I kept the pattern pieces for this one



a successful trip to the craft store yesterday resulted in my bringing home two packages of little mirrors (one that includes squares and rectangles and one that were various sizes of rounds) and some clear twisted bugles

I'd been wanting to try building a bezel that was more than just a smooth edged frame, and with the larger round mirror I was able to give that a try --- and I like the results!

this is moving right along, and I hope to get most of the beading finished by the time the supply order I just put in arrives (that order is to do a piece for another challenge I wasn't going to do, then changed my mind -- go figure!)


we had strong north wind from about 4 this morning -- we're smelling the smoke from the enormous fire in northern Colorado --- and praying that there are no fatalities in this one



1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I hope they get that one down fast. Yikes.

Meantime, Mr. Cute is going to have a ball!