Sunday, June 03, 2012

a word from the big black dog

Hi folks, Elphie here 

mom said I can do the blogging today

mom and dad had a really busy day yesterday working in the yard and mom is resting today

they took me to the vet yesterday

the vet and the vet techs were really nice to me --- I got LOTS of treats, so it wasn't too bad that they stuck me with a couple of needles

the vet says my teeth are really clean --- no "doggie dentures" for me! 

while we were in the store where the vet clinic was dad took me to see the hamsters and the ferrets -- the hamsters were just sleeping, so they were no fun, but the ferrets were running round and round --- that was fun to see


when we came home mom took my collar and added a new piece of jewelry --- a shiny heart shape that says I got my rabies shot and I'm good for another three years --- 



No comments: