Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Coco and Goldie

these are the colored versions of the bunnies

That's Coco (the boy) on the left and Goldie (the girl) is on the right

the DH, who raised rabbits for years says the easiest way to tell the boy bunnies from the girls is in the shape of the face -- the male face is broader --

okay, for paperdolls this may not be important, but why not be correct




Along with playing with the colored pencils yesterday, I did start setting together the quilt. This is a somewhat slow process as I'm trimming each of the appliqued blocks as I go along, and doing the additional applique of the round blocks, the free flying birds and the parts of the blocks that extend into the stripping. I'm mid-way through applique of the first round block right now.

I have been working on a new piece of jewelry too -- it looks like a fat tube and is made of 3 mm copper beads and turquoise colored seed beads in size 11 and 15 -- the technique is pretty easy (once you get it), and I think this will be a really nice piece. It's about 1/2 done right now.


The giraffe is in his box. This is an example of why one should never throw a box away -- the box from the printer I had BEFORE the current one was a perfect fit. I'm just waiting to get an address confirmation from his owner before I mail him off.

guess it's time to go work on stuff!

No comments: