Friday, October 24, 2008

paper works and bead works

in perhaps a more traditional kind of bunny costumes, here are the latest

Easter Bunnies!

of course these will be surrounded with baskets and eggs and little stuffed critters on a Spring background

finished the drawings of the next costumes too -- the halloween costumes -- cute too -- but I haven't done the coloring on those yet

Perhaps today!

finished these yesterday

also did some medallions with a black bead center and some AB finish gray beads

very vintage looking

should get those onto their earwires today

then it's on to the last pair of earrings I'm planning to do before I try out the necklace

movin' right along on these!


Last night I finally finished the first of the free flying birds on the quilt, and started on the second one. My goal is to be ready to start quilting this by election day (that will give me something to work on while I'm watching the returns!)

other beading and knitting projects are moving right along too

time to get busy

No comments: