Friday, October 31, 2008

no tricks, just treats!

Here we are, headed for bed

This will be the last set of clothes for the bunnies

I'll be moving on to working on the backgrounds today, which should be interesting

and I'll admit there is already another "paper craft" cooking in the back of my head that will involve 54 different images -- a project for next Christmas already!!


TA DA!

Last night I put the last stitch in the quilt top!!

I'm thrilled, having finished the top 4 whole days ahead of my goal of having it done by election day

Today I'll be preparing the backing so this evening I can pin the back, batting and top together between trick or treaters (it's actually a good activity to be periodically interrupted so my back doesn't get so tired)

So the quilting will probably begin tomorrow -- I still need to make my marking templates too




I hope all of your door knockers are a real treat tonight!

No comments: