Monday, October 27, 2008

the nameless

I finished him yesterday

he's wearing a hand knit wool hat and (a first for me) mittens

After I did his face, I thought the feet needed something too, so the foot pads are needlefelted too (not the toe pads though, too small to be able to hold them down and use the needle on them without danger of bleeding on him!)

he has his very own black plaid travel sack

I'm waiting now for him to tell me who he is so I can get him listed on the Etsy shop

And speaking of Etsy, I did put some stuff out there yesterday. This was my first try at setting up "departments" in my store, and it worked pretty well. More stuff to be added soon

Yesterday's experiment with the purple bead project was a success. I have finished 3 of the medallions for the necklace, and I'm hoping to get about 3 a day done until I get it finished

This morning I received a confirmation on one of the two school shows I had applied for. Details on that will follow soon too.

time to go get to the laundry!

No comments: